If you were to die today, are you 100% sure you would go to Heaven, or would you have some doubt about it? Here is how you can KNOW you are FORGIVEN according to the Bible.
1. RECOGNIZE THE PROBLEM – SIN
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one . . . For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:10, 23)
2. REALIZE THE PENALTY – DEATH
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
“But the fearful, and unbelieving . . . and all liars, shalt have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
3. RECEIVE THE PAYMENT – JESUS
“But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
4. REPEAT THE PRAYER – CONFESS
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9, 10)
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
To KNOW that you have be forgiven of your sins, pray the following prayer or a similar prayer and mean it with your heart:
“Dear God, I know I am a sinner. Please forgive all my sin. Come into my heart and save me. I receive you as my Savior and Lord. I will trust and obey you. Thank you, in Jesus name, Amen.”
* If you have prayed and asked God to save you from your sins, CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the family of God. We would love to hear from you about your decision. You can contact us by clicking on the CONTACT link on our HOME page. After hearing from you, we will send you some FREE information to help you grow as a new believer.